I provide oversight and supervision of clinical operations at the Mary Hillman Jennings Radiation Oncology Center at UPMC Shadyside Hospital. I am also a clinical associate professor of radiation oncology and actively mentor residents, medical and surgical oncology fellows, and medical students. I specialize in thoracic, anorectal, and head and neck cancers, stereotactic ablative radiotherapy, and Xofigo therapy.
- 1/1/15 University of Pittsburgh Medical School annual recorded lecture, Principles of Radiation Oncology Physics and Radiobiology
- 7/17/15 UPCI Academy at the Hillman Cancer Center, Principles of Radiation Oncology Physics and Radiobiology
- 9/23/15 UPMC Palliative Care Grand Rounds, Palliative Radiotherapy
- 10/1/15 Cambria-Somerset County Comprehensive Medical Update Conference, Update on Management of Lung Cancer
- 11/18/15 UsToo, Use of Xofigo (Ra-223) for Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer to Bone
- 2/29/16 University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Neoplasia Course, Introduction to Radiation Oncology
- 3/9/16 University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Neoplasia Course, Lung Cancer Management