My specialty is CyberKnife Radiosurgery. I am interested in head and neck, Intracranial, Lung and spinal radiosurgery. I am also interested in helping to start our new modality SRS program with our new CyberKnife M6 with new MLC. I also teach CyberKnife Radiosurgery to residents and postdoctoral fellows.
CyberKnife Radiosurgery lectures. Participate in training of Physics and Radiation Oncology residents.
- Y. Zhang, E. Brandner, C. Ozhasoglu, R. Lalonde, D. E. Heron and M. S. Huq, “A 3D correction method for predicting the readings of a PinPoint chamber on the CyberKnife M6 machine”, Phys. Med. Biol. 63 045010 (2018) (13pp).
- E. Gogineni, J. A. Vargo, S. Glaser, J. C. Flickinger, S. Burton, J. A. Engh, N. A. Amankulor, S. Beriwal, A. Quinn, C. Ozhasoglu, and D. Heron, “Long-Term Survivorship Following Stereotactic Radiosurgery Alone for Brain Metastases: Risk of Intracranial Failure and Implications for Surveillance and Counselling,” Neurosurgery 0(0), pp.1-7, (2017).
- S. Jang, R. Lalonde, C. Ozhasoglu, S. Burton, D. Heron, and M. S. Huq, “Dosimetric comparison between cone/Iris-based and InCise MLC-based CyberKnife plans for single and multiple brain metastases,” J App Clin Med Phys 17(5), pp. 1-16, (2016).
- Pennathur, J. D. Luketich, D. E. Heron, M. J. Schuchert, V. Bianco, D. Clump, S. Burton, G. Abbas, W. E. Gooding, C. Ozhasoglu, R. J. Landreneau, and N. A. Christie, “Stereotactic Radiosurgery/Stereotactic Radiotherapy for Recurrent Lung Neoplasm: An analysis of outcomes in 100 patients”, Ann Thorac Surg (100), pp. 2019-25, (2015)
- T. Li, C. Ozhasoglu, S. Burton, J. Flickinger, D. E. Heron, and M. S. Huq, “A Method for Improving Dose Gradient for Robotic Radiosurgery,” J App Clin Med Phys 16(6), pp. 333-339, (2015).
- D. C. Ling, J. A. Vargo, R. E. Wegner, J. C. Flickinger, S. A. Burton, J. Engh, N. Amankular, A. E. Quinn, C. Ozhasoglu, and D. E. Heron, “Postoperative Stereotactic Radiosurgery to the Resection Cavity for Large Brain Metastases: Clinical Outcomes, Predictors of Intracranical Failure, and Implications for Optimal Patient Selection,” Neurosurg 76(2), pp. 150-157 (2015).