I provide physics services for clinical radiation oncology at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, Arnold Palmer Cancer Center. My research interest include image guided radiotherapy, 4D CT, small field dosimetry, and 4D dose calculation and optimization.
1. Y Zhang, E. Brandner, C. Ozhasoglu, R. Lalonde, D. E. Heron and M. Saiful. Huq, “A three-dimensional correction method for predicting the readings of a PinPoint chamber on the CyberKnife® M6™ machine”, Phys. Med. Biol. 63 (2018) 045010
2. Y Zhang, Y. Yang, W. Fu, X. Li, T. Li, D. Heron, M.Saiful. Huq, “4D VMAT planning and verification technique for dynamic tracking using a direct aperturedeformation (DAD) method”, J Appl Clin Med Phys 2017: 18:2:50-61
3. K Quan, K. Xu, Y Zhang, D. Clump, J. Flickinger, R. Lalonde, S. Burton, D. Heron. Toxicities following stereotactic ablative radiotherapy treatment of locally-recurrent and previously irradiated head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Seminars in Radiation Oncology, 2016. 2016 Apr; 26(2), 112-9.
4. C. Riley, Y. Yang, T. Li, Y. Zhang, D. E. Heron, and M. Saiful Huq, “Dosimetric evaluation of the interplay effect in respiratory gated RapidArc radiation therapy”. Med. Phys, 011715-1—011715-9, 2014
5. T. Li, X. Li, Y. Yang, Y. Zhang, D. E. Heron and M. Saiful Huq, “Simultaneous reduction of radiation dose and scatter for CBCT by using collimators”, Med. Phys, 121913-1--121913-10, 2013